Recent site activity

Troop Info‎ > ‎FAQ‎ > ‎

Where does my son (or I) go for answers?

posted Sep 24, 2008, 2:22 PM by Barry Walker   [ updated Sep 24, 2008, 2:42 PM ]
First to you, to help him develop a strategy based on your understanding of the BSA Handbook.

Troop policies and news from the advancement chairperson; then to his Troop Guide or Patrol Leader.

If they can't help they should guide him toward the Senior Patrol Leader, his Patrol Advisor (adult), Scoutmaster or Committee members.

If you, as a parent just have a question, feel free to call your sons Patrol advisor, the Scoutmaster or Committee Chairman.  We know this can be a little overwhelming, especially if this is your family's first venture into Scouting.  It does get easier with time.